Friday, February 4, 2011

I can read english !!!!

Ok, I'm not a native english speaker ( I'm french actually ), but I still can read (some) english...

So why, why, is it so difficult for me to have access to the application comments in english ?
The new market website is awesome, but I still can't acces any non-french comment...

And for some very specific applications, most comments are in english and I just can't have access to them.
Actually, it is not completely true : I can, on my phone, change my language, then check the comments in the market, then get back to french... But it is far from being practical...

I would really like an option to decide how to filter the comments in both the website and the phone markets.

2 comments:

Michel said...

I do have the same issue. I managed to read English comments by turning my Chrome browser to English. Simple.

I also noticed that prices are in Euro if you are using a French browser.

Pour le reste, c'est quand même bien.

Joni said...

You can check your application comments on http://www.cyrket.com