I carefully added a Debug.startMethodTracing("MyGame") and a Debug.stopMethodTracing() at the start and at the end of my activity, check that I had a file with a non zero length ( I hadn't that at the start ).
So I happily launch
How deceive I was to have such a result, instead of a nice graphic application !
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Method exit (java/lang/Object.
I though it might be because of the path, so I put my trace file in my tool directory... Same results...
In the documentation, they don't use the .trace extension... With no hope I tried it... But it didn't change anything...
So for the moment, I have no solution.
On the forums, someone suggested that the profiler was simply not working on XP...
Well, I don't know.
if someone has a suggestion, I'd happily heard it !